We are the premier dermatologists in the Hudson Valley area. Our dedicated staff has several decades of experience, so you’ll get the look and feel you desire. Most importantly, we treat you with respect and compassion for the highest quality care.
Satisfied Patients, Valuable Referrals
On a daily basis, we are honored to receive numerous positive testimonials from our valued patients at Art of Skin Dermatology, reflecting their satisfaction with the care received. These reviews stand as a resounding validation of our commitment to excellence and the exceptional quality of service provided. Yet, the most profound affirmation of our dedication comes from the genuine referrals bestowed upon us by our patients’ friends, esteemed colleagues in the medical community, co-workers, and cherished family members. Such heartfelt recommendations embody the ultimate acknowledgment of our unwavering commitment to delivering unparalleled dermatological care.
Patient areas are thoughtfully designed spaces which create calming, tranquil examination rooms which help ease anxiety and aid in distraction during procedures.
Due to healthcare industry’s significant changes brought on by new legislation, advancements in technology, changing patient demographics Dermatologist shortages we have had to “rethink’ the office design.
As these forces continue to impact today’s dermatology practices, increased focus is being placed on new approaches to the dermatology room, centered entirely on the patient. This “rethinking” of the Dermatology space, creates a renewed interaction and delivery of efficient patient care for improved outcomes and patient satisfaction.
In the early stages of the planning and office design, we rethought the traditional doctor’s office schematic. The decision was made to not create large waiting rooms, rather, use that space to make more spacious comfortable exam rooms.
As a “Smart Office”, we consider ourselves technologically advanced and our medical records system is 100 % paperless.
Our Superior State of the Art EMR system allows for:
- Thorough preparation of appointments by both staff and patients using online portal systems which integrate with our EMR (electronic medical records)
- Most paperwork (registration forms, med lists, etc) will be sent through a link after you schedule your appt. This helps you speed up your office visit.
- Registration forms, medication lists, can be completed through our online portal prior to your appointment which will help speed up office visits considerably. As always, you can always complete these in office with our help.
- And for you who aren’t technologically advanced, don’t worry we can help you when you get to the office!
Patent satisfaction, efficiency of practices and quality of dermatology care can be improved by reducing in-office wait time via various techniques. These include improving office set-up, encouraging in-advance appointment preparation by patients and staff, effective appointment scheduling and continued self-evaluation surveys.
Talk to any patient and they’ll agree that they prefer less time spent in the waiting room.
Although the waiting room experience has already become more streamlined with advances such as online check-ins, experts say waiting rooms will continue to become more efficient in the future, or will even disappear altogether.
- Patients filling out pre-visit forms online could give doctors most, if not all, the information they need in advance.
- Less time spent collecting background information means the visit can be devoted solely to the patient’s current ailment or issue.
- This can greatly speed up the duration of appointments and reduce-or even eliminate-the need for wait times and waiting rooms.
All Are Welcome Here
Have questions? Want to schedule an appointment? Simply complete the form and we’ll get back to you within 24 hours.